We at Taiwan Red Soul Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) will handle all user information concerned with the Company’s Taiwan Red Soul service and all its related services (hereinafter referred to collectively as the ‘Service’) in accordance with the following.
Acquired Information and Scope of Use
The Company shall use and acquire user information in the following ways:
When creating a new account, the telephone number, email address, and phone-book will be used for the following aims and purposes:
• 1) The user’s mobile phone number (for smart-phone users), or mobile-phone email address (for feature-phone users) will be acquired in order to find other users of the Service who the user knows or may know and register or recommend them as friends, as well as to confirm the identity of the user and prevent any unauthorised use of the Service.
• 2) The phone-book stored on the device will be used to find other users of the Service who the user knows or may know and register or recommend them as friends, as well as to prevent any unauthorised use of the Service. (Only the phone numbers and mobile email addresses stored in the users’ phone-book will be used. All other information such as names, photos, addresses, and email addresses not associated with mobile-phones, will not be acquired.) Note: when user submits any content that contains the phone-book information that is considered as the User is agreed to submit the information through the Service to the Company.
• 3) In order to carry-over an existing Service account onto another device, or to use the features which allow users to access the same Service account on multiple devices (hereinafter referred to as ‘Multi-device function’), the users will need to register an email address (for feature phone users, this will be the email address mentioned in step one, above) and a secret password will be set by The Service. When switching device is required, a new secret password will be sent to the registered email addresses. The combination of email and passwords registered for the purpose of using the Multi-device function will be used for identification purposes as well as to prevent any unauthorised use of the Service.
Such information mentioned in the above sections cannot be seen by other users. Also, users can choose whether to submit such information. While submission is optional, if users decide not to provide such information, they may not be able to enjoy all or parts of the Service offered. When a Service account is deleted, the Company shall delete all such user information in accordance with company regulations.
• Other User Information
To allow users to use the Service as smoothly as possible, and to promote effortless communication between users, users may be asked to register additional details such as profile information (Service display names, profile photos, messages etc.), full name, and date of birth etc. Furthermore, other users within the service can view profile and other information (in the form of text, videos, photos etc.) which the users themselves have registered or posted with the aim of sharing with other users. While submission is optional, if users decide not to provide such information, they may not be able to enjoy all or parts of the Service offered.
• Promotional Events
There may be occasions where users will be asked to provide details such as their name, address, phone number, email address, gender, and date of birth etc., for the purposes of surveys, draws as well as other promotional events, where the Company requires these details to courier prizes, and for the delivery of purchased products, etc., to the users.
• User Contact Information
The Company acquires user information including phone number, email address, device type, and OS type etc., to help establish the user’s identity, for examination into reported problems and to provide an appropriate response to those inquiries.
・ Payment Information
There may be occasions where the users’ credit card information will be acquired in order to process payments relating to purchases and paid services. The Company will not retain any credit card information as settlements of purchases shall be completed by the appropriate payment agencies.
Use of the Service
To provide the best possible service to users, as well as for maintenance and security purposes, Cookies will be used to store user settings, to record access figures as well as monitoring usage patterns and statistics. Users can choose to deactivate Cookies, however in such circumstances users will not be able to use parts of the Service which require Cookies to be active such as those requiring users to login.
Upon access to the Service, the user’s IP address, browser type, and browser language etc., will be automatically obtained and stored. Such information will be used to analyse user environments, thereby enabling the Company to provide a better Service, as well as to prevent any unauthorised/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Service operations.
• Location Information
Some of the Services may use location information transmitted from users’ mobile phones/devices. The Company only uses such information within the scope that is necessary in order to provide the designated service. When users have not allowed their location information to be sent via the settings menu on their devices, location information will not be sent.
• Device Information
The users’ device information (OS type, serial number, PC hardware information etc.) may be acquired at times. This information shall be used for the provision of a better service, as well as for identification purposes and prevention of any unauthorised/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Service operations.
Purpose of User Information
Regarding the scope of usage, if usage rules and limitations have already been determined upon collection of a particular set of user information, as is the case concerning the use of phone-book data, the information concerned shall only be used in accordance with the scope of that particular function. For all other cases, the Company shall use the acquired personal information for the following purposes listed below:
• to find people who the user knows, or may know and recommend or register them as friends
• to prevent any unauthorised/fraudulent use of the Service
• to offer an undisturbed and smooth Service to users
• to aggregate statistical data regarding the Service
• to conduct research and analysis aimed at reviewing and improving Services
• to enable the Company to deal effectively with user inquiries
• to provide information regarding the Service etc., as well as advertising information from our partner businesses
• to provide new future developments regarding the Service
• to draw winners for promotional events, courier gifts to those winners, and to deliver purchased products, etc.
• to perform identity checks when a user makes an inquiry etc.
• to process claims relating to purchased items and paid services
• to notify users of any other important information regarding the Service and to contact users where necessary
Provision of Information
The Company will never provide user information to any third parties without the user`s consent, unless the Company is obliged and/or permitted to do so under applicable laws.
The Company may entrust, to the extent the Company considers necessary to achieve the intended purpose concerning the use of the Service, the handling of personal information collected from users, in whole or in part, to a trustee. In such circumstances, the Company will adequately assess the eligibility of the trustee, impose a confidentiality agreement upon the trustee, and establish an appropriate information administration system.
Shared Use of Information
The Company may share the user’s personal information with a business partner, when a business partner’s cooperation is needed in order to keep providing the Service to the user.
In such circumstances, the Company will inform the user regarding the purpose of information sharing, the name of the business partner and information manager, as well as the type of shared information involved before sharing the user’s personal information with such a business partner.
Measurement of Advertising Effectiveness
Since the Company shall pay expenses to advertising agencies for Service advertisements published in other media, the Company may install third-party modules within the smartphone versions of the Service application in order to measure the effectiveness of the advertising. Details regarding which applications the third-party modules will be installed on etc., can be viewed here.
Users may, at any time, confirm or correct their registered personal information such as email address and/or password on the Service. Users can also delete their accounts.
Users may, through the procedures determined by the Company, send the Company a request for the disclosure of personal information which the users cannot confirm/access via the Service. The Company, in turn shall disclose such information except under the following conditions:
• when the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the user or any other third party
• when the disclosure is likely to severely interfere with the Company’s proper operation
• when disclosure itself would constitute a violation of laws and/or regulations
• when the Company is unable to verify the user’s ownership of the personal information requested for disclosure.
After the disclosure, users may, through the procedures determined by the Company, send the Company a request to correct, add or delete the user’s personal information, if the users find personal information registered with the Company to be incorrect. Under such circumstances, the Company shall swiftly investigate the request to achieve the desired user intention and correct, add or delete the personal information on the basis of the Company’s findings.
When users request the disclosure by the Company of their personal information that is unable to be confirmed/accessed though the Service, the Company may charge the users a certain fee for the disclosure procedures. The users can choose freely whether or not they will provide the Company with their personal information, however the users may be unable to use a part of the Service until they have provided the Company with the necessary information.
Withdrawal from Our Services
Upon withdrawing from our Services, when a user account is deleted, all user information will be disposed of in the correct manner in accordance with the law and Company regulations.
– 2nd rev on 13/01/2015
– 1st rev on 28/03/2014
台灣赤魂有限公司（以下簡稱「本公司」）就本公司所提供與 台灣赤魂 有關之所有服務（以下簡稱「本服務」）中之用戶資料，處理如下。
3)為了提供完善且全面的資訊服務，GPS (全球定位系統) 將需用戶授權開啟達。
若對本隱私權政策有任何不清楚的地方、對本服務之個人資料處理有任何疑問、申訴、諮詢時，請利用 email@example.com 與我們聯絡。